Saturday, June 25, 2011

OPI Nailpolishes VS. Sinful Colorful Nailpolishes

     So if your like me and love nailpolishes, you've tried TONS of different brands and polishes. But the hard part sometimes is picking your favorite brand.

     Some people prefer cheap drugstore nailpolishes, and others prefer highend more expensive ones. So this post is to show you 2 of the main polishes I switch off on- Sinful Colors and OPI.


                                                        
                                      
                                         

     Here's the thing with Sinful Colors. They're only $2 at many drugstores. (I buy them at Walgreens). For $2, they do ok. The conststancy is great. I use it when I'm not using OPI, so it's one of my main go-to nailpolish lines.

     OPI Lowdown:  OPI nailpolishes are $8.50, so almost $7 more than Sinful Colors. But to me, its 100% worth the splurge. You can find them at: JC Penny hair salons, Sephora, Ulta, Target, online, etc. The consistancy is amazing. THE best brand I've ever tried, the color is amazing- espically the variety with over 100 colors.

     So overall, the two polishes are very similar. But in my opinion, OPI is better. So try out both to put in your two cents:)

                                                                         
                                                                                             God Bless,
                                                                                              -Hannah-

No comments:

Post a Comment